Bartlett’s Environmental are a specialist Environmental Management Company located in Geelong and operate throughout Victoria. With a focus on customer service we are seeking a motivated person to join our Operations Team.
What you will be doing
The role of an Operator is to Drive and Operate equipment across the stormwater and sewer Asset Management sector.
We would love to hear from individuals who have strong communication skills and a high level of attention to detail. To thrive in this role, you will enjoy seeing tasks through to completion, problem solving and working collaboratively with your team and other departments.
To be successful in the role the ideal candidate will have;
- Experience in Asset Management Works– Including Hydro Excavation, Vacuum Loading, High Pressure water jetting and CCTV inspections.
- An unrestricted Heavy Rigid or Heavy Combination Licence
- Construction Induction Card
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to problem solve
- Ability to complete of tasks in a safe, timely and efficient manner
- Demonstrated teamwork
- Proven ability to work under broad direction
- Confined Space, Working at Heights and First Aid Trained – desirable, but not essential
This is a full-time role reporting directly to the Operations Manager with a competitive salary. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a growing company then we want to hear from you! Please click on ‘Apply for this job’ to be redirected to the Seek ad.
Bartlett’s prides itself on being a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people. We encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages to apply.
Posted: 24 May 2021
Work Type: Full Time
Classification: Field Services